Food & Alcohol Policies

Alcohol POlicy

Hoofers must follow all university alcohol policies 

See University Alcohol Policy >

Food Policy

Hoofers must follow all food service policies

See Hoofer Guide to Food Service >

The Galley is the kitchen space used for food storage and preparation. To use The Galley, individuals must agree to follow guidelines. 

See Hoofer Galley Guidelines >

Users must have access or check out a Galley card from the OUW front desk. Talk to your advisor about access.

The Galley must be reserved for use. Email Outdoor UW director to reserve The Galley.